Hello fellow patients,
Here at Kaizen Dental, we are taking the COVID-19 virus very seriously and we thought we’d share how we are ensuring that everyone’s health and safety is our priority during this time.
Some of the precautions we are taking into place are:
- Cleaning and sanitizing frequently used spaces, surfaces, and objects (Counters, POS machines, keyboards, doorknobs, chairs etc.)
- Increasing access to hand hygiene and cough etiquette supplies (alcohol based hand rub, soap, paper towels, tissues and waste containers)
- Washing hands often with soap and hot water or the use of an alcohol based sanitizer
- Staff staying home if they are sick
- Waiving cancellation policy if guests call experiencing symptoms
In return we ask of you:
- Please do not come to your treatment if you are exhibiting any of the following symptoms: cough, fever or difficulty breathing
- Avoid touching door handles with your bare hands (use a tissue or sleeves)
- Sneeze and/or cough into a tissue or your elbow and avoid touching your face. Discard tissue immediately into trash and wash your hands
- Arrive early and wash hands prior to your treatment
- Pay using card instead of cash to minimize contact
- No handshaking
If you’d like more information on COVID-19 and what you can do to help prevent the spread, visit the Public Health Agency of Canada.
Thank you all for your cooperation and understanding during this time. Please contact us for any questions or concerns.
Kaizen Dental on the River